Terms and conditions
1.1. The following provisions define the terms and conditions that govern your use of, access to and participation in any services provided by, Carletta Limited (referred to as "website", "we", "our" or "us" as the context requires) from time to time, including, without limitation to the website as defined below (the "Service(s)") on and/or through the website at www.pin-up.bet, and any other website operated by Carletta Limited (the "Website(s)"). These provisions are intended to be read in conjunction with Betting Rules respectively (the "Betting Rules") where applicable, and any other terms and conditions governing the use of the Services, Software and access to the Website(s) and the Information comprised therein (collectively these "Terms & Conditions").
When using any page of the website or when establishing an account on the website, you agree with:
- User agreement rules and terms;
- Rules of sports betting;
- Any terms of advertising, bonuses and special offers published on the Website pages.
All the rules and terms listed above hereinafter are referred to as the "Terms". Before accepting the Terms, please ,read them carefully. If you do not agree to accept and follow the Terms, please, do not open an account and / or do not use the Website. Website use will signify your acceptance of the Terms.
These Terms become valid on May 6, 2016.
GENERAL PROVISIONS AND TERMS
- 2.1. The website is owned and operated by the Company Carletta Limited, registration number HE 360353 (registered address 12,Dimostheni Severi Street, Suite 601, Nicosia-Cyprus), which is regulated by the legal norms of the Republic of Cyprus and operates under the license of Curacao number 8048/JAZ2017-003, issued to the Company Carletta n.V., registration number 142346 (Business address: E Commerce Park N.V., Heelsumstraat 51, Curacao mailing address: Orionweg 5c, P.O. Box 3781, Curacao, D.W.I.) and being a part of the affiliate group. Financial operations are carried out by the Company Carletta Limited, Cyprus (Reg. HE 360353)
- 2.2. The definitions "us," "ours," "by us", and "the Company" used in the Terms refer to the aforementioned party, with which you enter into agreement.
- 2.3. The values of "You", "Your", "You", "You", "Customer", "User" used in the Terms refer to the party which accepts the public offer of the Company and enters into agreement with it.
- 2.4. By registering on the Pin-up website, you confirm that you are not a resident of the countries: the United States of America and related territories, Armenia, Netherlands, Curacao, France, Cyprus, Aruba, Bonaire, St.Maarten, St Eustatius and Saba, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- 2.4.1. NetEnt product limitations.
NetEnt products are not available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Czech Republic Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Sweden, Portugal and Romania
Limits on branded slots: Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead are not available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) are only available in the following countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
The cumulative jackpot cannot be won in the following countries: Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Ukraine
- 2.4.2. Hereby the Client guarantees that at the moment of online service reception from the Company
- (a) he / she does not resides physically in the territory of any of the countries specified in the clause 2.4 of these terms;
- (b) he / she complies with the law of the country of the Clients citizenship and / or of the country in the territory of which the Client resides at the moment of reception of services from the Company with respect to the right or prohibition of the use of services provided on the Company's website
- (c) he / she acting on your own behalf;
- (d) he / she are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- (e) he / she are not diagnosed or classified as a pathological or compulsive gambler;
- 2.4.3 In addition, customers from Armenia are prohibited from using the Sport Bets section on the website. If the website administrators find that sport bets have been made by residents of Armenia, all these bets may be annulled (settled with odds of 1).
3. TERM CHANGING.
- 3.1. The Company reserves the right to amend, edit and change any of the Terms for a variety of reasons, including commercial, legal, and for reasons related to customer service.
- 3.2. Updated terms and their validity dates are available on the Company's website. We inform the client of any amendments, additions or changes, by posting an updated version of the Terms on the Website, any changes are considered valid from the moment of publication on the site.
- 3.3. The client is responsible for acquaintance with the current Terms and for self-checking for possible term updates.
- 3.4. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to make any changes to the Website operation, including software and services. Nevertheless, we do our utmost to notify users about the changes, through the contact means specified in the clients accounts.
- 3.5. If you do not agree with any changes, you can stop using the Website. Your continued use of any element of the Website after the effective date of the latest version of the Terms will be treated as consent and acceptance of the revised Terms.
4. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
- 4.1. Under any circumstances persons younger than 18 years old or under the age of majority legally permitted for participation in gambling by a particular jurisdiction, can not use the website services. The website service use by a Client under the Admissible Age is considered a breach of the Terms. The Company has the right to suspend your account and refuse the Website service use if the Company suspects that the Service is being used by a Client unreached the Admissible Age.
- 4.2. The Company reserves the right to request your age documentary evidence at any time to ensure that Clients unreached the Allowable Age do not use the Website services.
- 4.3. The Company does not guarantee that all Website services comply with the legal norms of your jurisdiction. You use the services provided by the Website at your discretion, assuming responsibility for the decision as to whether the Website service use is lawful in accordance with the your jurisdiction applicable laws.
Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction.
- 4.4. You acknowledge and agree that the website service use complies with all applicable laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. The Company is irresponsible for any illegal or unauthorized website use by you.
- 4.5. The responsibility for payment of all the taxes and fees applied in connection with any winnings resulting from the website use is entirely your responsibility. If the winnings are subjects to taxation by your local legislative or tax authorities, you are responsible for your winning and / or loss reporting to the relevant authorities.
- 4.6. You are solely responsible for your account personal data security, including login information (login and password).
- 4.7. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized access to your Account and / or any breach of the security. You agree to provide evidence of unauthorized access at the Companys request.
- 4.8. The Company is irresponsible for any damages incurred by you in the result of your Login and password use by other persons.
5. ACCOUNT OPENING AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
- 5.1. To use the Website services, you must open an account ("your account") using your e-mail address or mobile phone number and selecting a password that will be used to log on to the system. Also, in order to use the site's capabilities in full range, during the registration process you should provide the Company with personal information by filling out your profile in your personal account, including your name, date of birth, phone number, city and address of your residence.
- 5.2. The name pointed by you when registering must match your real name. In order to confirm the information provided, the Company has the right to request a document certifying your identity at any time, as well as documents proving your payment data usage legitimacy during cash transaction performance. This procedure is called the account verification, and the client who successfully passed it, can also be referred to as the "Verified Client". The client can attach the identity document copy in the section "Personal account - Profile - Loading documents" at any time (immediately after registration, before or after withdrawal request). If you do not provide or can not provide the information we request, we reserve the right to suspend your account until you provide us with this information and / or finalize your account if it is not submitted.
- 5.3. You confirm that when registering on the Website, you provide accurate and reliable information about yourself, and in case of any changes, you undertake to notify us in a timely manner. In case of non-fulfillment of this requirement, we reserve the right to apply restrictions to your account, up to the full account closure and cancellation of all the transactions (bonuses, winnings), rates and winnings on them.
- 5.4. One person / device / house/family can open and use only one account in the currency of RUB, USD, UAH or EUR. In the Casino product you can also have a separate account in the BTC currency. In case of violation of this rule, the accounts will be marked as duplicates (hereinafter referred to as the "Duplicate account"). The company has the right AT ITS DISCRETION to immediately close any Duplicate Accounts and:
- 5.4.1. all the transactions made by the Duplicate Account will be considered invalid;
- 5.4.2. all the bets and deposits made by your Duplicate Account will be returned to you, minus the withdrawn funds and expenses of the Company for financial transactions (commissions);
- 5.4.3. any refunds, winnings or bonuses received or collected by you during the active Duplicate Account use will be lost for you. You undertake, upon our request, to return to us any such funds withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- 5.5. Minimum sum for a single payment:
- USD - 15
- EUR - 15
- RUB - 300
- UAH - 50
- TRY - 75
- 5.5.1 Withdrawal limits:
- CurrencyPer dayPer weekPer month
- USD5 00015 00045 000
- EUR5 00015 00045 000
- RUB300 0001 000 0003 000 000
- UAH150 000500 0001 500 000
- TRY30 00090 000270 000
- 5.6. Account verification is carried out (by the financial and security departments) on workdays (from Monday to Friday) with the exception of cases when user account verification is essential to process an active request for the withdrawal of funds.
- 5.7. Your bank-issuer may charge an additional fee for the transfer and processing of funds
6. ACCOUNT REPLENISHMENT AND WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE.
- 6.1. The company does not accept funds from the third parties. You only need to deposit funds from the account registered in your name.
- 6.1.1. If we discover the deposit made by the third parties during the security checks, all the winnings will be canceled and the initial deposit will be transfered to the rightful account/credit card owner.
- 6.1.2. If the bank transfer is required to return money to the rightful owner, all the transferring expenses will be covered by the recipient.
- 6.2. We reserve the right to use third-party organizations for electronic transaction processing - as for your payments and for payments to you.
- 6.3. In case we discover fraudulent transactions on your part, including stolen credit card usage, any refunds, payment cancellations or deposit for the purpose of an exchange between payment systems, the Company reserves the right to block your Account, cancel payments made and recover any winnings. We reserve the right to notify the relevant authorities about any facts of the scam during payments or other unlawful activities.
- 6.4. The company is not responsible for any unauthorized actions with credit cards.
- 6.5. You agree that your account is not banking, which means that no guarantees from the deposit insurance systems or other forms of bank insurance are applied to it, and no interest is charged on the account.
- 6.6. You have the right to request for withdrawal from your account, provided that all the payments transferred to your account, have been checked for the absence of actions prohibited by the Terms above.
- 6.7. When making payments, the Company has the right to request from the Customer his/her identification documents. The company adheres to the international KYC principles (Know Your Customer), which oblige to identify the clients identity before allowing the withdrawal operation. The Company reserves the right to require from the Customer to go through additional identification methods, including, but not limited to, video identification, a snapshot of the person along with the identity document and other methods.
- 6.8. In accordance with international rules against money laundering and fraud prevention, payout is performed in the same way as the game account replenishment is done. In case the withdrawal can not be carried out by the same method, the Company will propose another method.
- 6.9. At the moment of applying for a payment, your Bonus Balance should have no active bonuses, otherwise, when processing a request for payment, the Company reserves the right to cancel all the active bonuses and winnings on them.
- 6.10. If at the time a withdrawal request is made, the sum of all the bets placed by the Customer is lower than the sum of all of his / her deposits, the website administrators have the right to withhold up to 20 % of the amount requested for withdrawal. If such a deposit was made using a bank card, we reserve the right to withhold up to 25% of the amount requested for withdrawal.
- 6.11. The company reserves the right to carry out additional checks of your funds before the withdrawal, for a period not exceeding 48 hours.
- 6.12 Rules for playing the promotional game Momentary Lottery.To take part in the lottery, you must open a lottery ticket, which is issued after placing bets in the casino. Information about your issued tickets can be found in the Lottery section of the user's account.The prize to be received by the user is determined at the time the ticket is opened.
If a user abuses their right when participating in the promotional game Momentary Lottery, the administration reserves the right to bar the player from participating in the game and cancel all their winnings or suspend the user's account.Bonus prize wagering requirements: Wager: x70 of the bonus prize received. Time to place the wager: 24 hours from the moment the bonus is credited. Maximum Cashout: x10 of the bonus received. The range of prizes in the lottery may be changed.Non-cash prizes may be issued in cash instead.
Non-cash prizes must be issued within 30 days from the moment a request from the winner is received. If the winner of a non-cash prize fails to collect the prize within 60 days of winning it due to a lack of documents necessary to receive the prize or for other reasons that the website administration does not bear responsibility for, the winner loses their right to collect the prize.The lottery ticket is valid for 10 days from its receipt.
The maximum number of tickets that can be received per day is: 10
The maximum number of tickets that have not been opened per account is: 100
The maximum amount that can be bet on one spin in order to receive a lottery ticket is: 5 USD.
Bets placed in order to receive a ticket are only counted when placed in slots that allow a bonus wager.
Lottery tickets that have not been opened are deleted when funds are withdrawn or transferred.
- 6.13. The bonus is credited to your bonus balance and stored separately from your real money balance. Once a deposit is made and the bonus is credited, real money will be used first to place a bet. When your remaining real money balance is less than 1 USD, the bonus balance can be used to continue playing. All the bonuses and winnings are credited to your bonus balance and cannot be withdrawn until the bonus wagering requirements are fulfilled. Once these bonus wagering requirements are met, the funds linked to the current bonus are transferred from the bonus balance to your real money balance and can be withdrawn at any time.
Bets with casino bonus balance are available only in video slots.
Bets made using video slots go towards a bonus wager, with the exception of the slots listed below.
Bets made using the following slot machines are excluded from bonus wagers: The Wish Master, Jekyll and Hyde, Blood Suckers, Robin Hood, 888 Gold, Lucky Angler, Tree of Fortune, Secret of the Stones, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Kings of Chicago, Jackpot 6000, Good Girl-Bad Girl, At The Copa, After Night Falls, Slots Angels, 7th Heaven, Ned and his Friends, True Illusions, Sin City Nights, WhoSpunIt Plus, The True Sheriff, Sugar Pop, Puppy Love Plus, Pinocchio, Simsalabim and Gypsy Rose, 4 Seasons, Hot Fruits 20, Moon Princess, Cloud Quest, Energoonz, GEMIX, Holiday Season, Pimped, Reactoonz, Rise of Olympus, Royal Masquerade, Sweet Alchemy, Viking Runecraft, Tower Quest, Wizard of Gems.
Bets made in the following categories do not go towards a bonus wager: card games, roulette, keno, virtual sports and live dealer games.
The maximum wagered bonus amount cannot exceed by more than 10 times the bonus received. The maximum amount that goes towards the bonus wager: 10 USD.
7. PROHIBITED ACTIONS ON THE WEB-SITE.
- 7.1. Uploading of the information in the Website in the amount that may cause disruption to the Website, as well as performance of any actions that may affect the site's performance, such as the use and / or distribution of viruses or similar dangerous programs, are prohibited.
- 7.2. Distortion, deletion or any other Website data modification are prohibited.
- 7.3. You agree not to use hacking techniques and / or to bypass the Website security on other way. In case we find out the fact of circumvention of our security system, we will have to immediately stop your access to the Website services and to block your Account; The Company reserves the right to inform about this the relevant authorities.
- 7.4. Using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), is not allowed. This includes the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as 'bots'); or the exploitation of an 'error'.
- 7.5. Colluding or any attempts to collude with other players is not allowed during your stay on the Website.
- 7.6. We will take all reasonable steps to prevent such activities; detect them and the relevant players; and deal with the relevant players appropriately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity, or cheating, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- 7.7. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site and freeze your account at any time without prior notice in case we detect any suspicious activity associated with your account. In such cases we will be under no obligation to refund or compensate any funds remaining on your account balance. We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- 7.8. The Company is irresponsible for any losses that you may incur in the result of problems with information technology tools caused by attacks, viruses or other technologically harmful materials, by using the Website and / or any links posted on the Website.
- 7.9. An aggressive or offensive communication manner and profanity use by the clients is prohibited, as well as derogation or violent actions towards the website employees and customers. In case of violation by the client of one or several paragraphs of this rule, the administration has the right to block or delete the intruders Account without payback.
- 7.10. When using the site, the clients must not use technical and software tools based on algorithms of automatic decision making, as well as programs and scripts performing form autocompletion and automatical request sending, including so-called "robot programs" or use any software to automate bids. The administration has the right to block accounts the owners of which have violated this rule, cancel the bids made by these accounts, and also block or confiscate the funds available on the balance sheet.
- 7.11. Presentation of the forged documents or documents actually belonging to other persons is prohibited while the website administration is verifying the account or carrying out other verification activities. Such actions will undoubtedly be regarded by the Site Administration as fraudulent and we will have to immediately stop your access to the website services and to block your Account.
- 7.12. Transferring an account to another user in the form of an exchange, a gift or a purchase is strictly prohibited. Using one registered account by more than one user in the online casino is also strictly prohibited.
8. AGREEMENT VALIDITY PERIOD.
- 8.1. You can terminate your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.2. Before closing your account, the Company reserves the right to collect from you the amount you owe to the Company.
- 8.3. In case of your account termination neither party has any further obligations towards each other.
- 8.4. The Company reserves the right to remove your Account, including your name and password, without prior notification, if it will find out these Rules and Terms were breached.
- 8.5. In case your account remains inactive for six or more months, the Company reserves the right to close your account or suspend its activity without any notice. All the funds from the inactive account can also be debited at the company discretion.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATION.
- 9.1. You agree that the Website service use is entirely your choice, discretion and your own risk.
- 9.2. The Website is operated according to the Rules and Terms described on this Website. We do not give any additional guarantees with respect to the Website, and hereby exclude our responsibility to the extent permitted by law.
- 9.3. We are irresponsible for any damage or loss caused, including but not limited to loss of data, income, prestige, reputation, and any others we can not foresee.
- 9.4. The company is irresponsible for the Internet site content, access to which can be got through the Web-site.
10. BREACH OF TERMS
- 10.1. You are obligated to fully compensate the Company for any costs or expenses (including legal costs), as well as any other expenses arising from the violation of these Terms.
- 10.2. If you violate the Terms, we reserve the right to:
- 10.2.1. send you a notification that you violate the Terms by requiring you to stop violations;
- 10.2.2. suspend your account operation to prevent the website from using by you;
- 10.2.3. block your account, with or without prior notification;
- 10.2.4. withdraw from your account the amount of payments, bonuses or winnings you received as a result of any violation;
- 10.3. The Company reserves the right to close your account with no recovery possibility if you have not complied with any of the provisions of the Terms.
- 10.4. At the first sign of fraudulent account activity or failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, the company reserves the right to suspend the account temporarily while the security department carries out an investigation. A standard, but not necessarily completed, investigation may last from 7 to 30 work days, excluding weekends and holidays.
11. RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OBJECTS
- 11.1. The website content is a subject to copyright. All downloaded or printed materials presented on the Website can be downloaded to only one personal computer and can be printed exclusively for non-commercial use.
- 11.2. The use of the Website does not authorize the Client with any intellectual property rights belonging to the Company or any other third party.
- 11.3. Any trademark, logo or other creative website material use is prohibited.
12. COMPLAINT AND NOTIFICATION PRESENTING
- 12.1. In case you need to file a claim regarding the website operation, contact the support team.
- 12.2. If any discrepancies are found out in the information displayed on your screen, the data available on the Company's server will be considered current and final.
- 12.3. Claims on the sporting event results, for which the wagers were made, are accepted within 30 calendar days from the moment of the event termination if there are official documents on the result or a the event arranger website confirming the claim validity.
- 12.4. For all claims related to the account fund transfer, the only evidence is logs in the Company's system.
- 12.5. In situations undescribed in this agreement, the final decision is made by the Company Administration.
13.DENIAL OF OBLIGATIONS AGREED UPON.
- 13.1. If the Company fails to ensure strict compliance by you with any of the obligations, this does not absolve you from complying with such obligations.
14. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
- 14.1. These Terms comply with and are interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, and you accept the exclusive right of the courts of the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus to any dispute resolution (including compensation and counter-claims) that may arise from these Terms.
- 14.2. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction
- 14.3. Cardholder's responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in his or her country of domicile
- 14.4. Participation of minors in offered on this website activities is prohibited
15. DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
- 15.1. This Policy contains provisions applicable to this website of the Company. The controller and the processor of the personal data of the users on this website is the company Carletta limited (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "We"), whose office is located at: registered address 12, Dimostheni Severi Street, Suite 601, Nicosia-Cyprus., operating under the license of the Carletta N.V., whose office is located at: E Commerce Park N.V., Heelsumstraat 51, Curacao
- 15.2. Personal data subjects are visitors of this website and/ or persons who use the functionality of this website (hereinafter referred to as "Users" or "You"). The Company and the User are together referred to as Parties, and the Party when being mentioned separately.
- 15.3. This Policy explains how we use and protect any personal data we collect about this websites users.
- 15.4. We comply with the principles established by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), namely, personal data:
- - are processed legally, honestly and "transparently" by us;
- - are collected for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed further in a way that is incompatible with these purposes ("purposes limitation");
- - are adequate, appropriate and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization");
- - are accurate and, if necessary, updated; every reasonable step should be taken to ensure that personal data which were inaccurate, taking into account the purposes for which they were processed, were erased or corrected without delay ("accuracy");
- - are stored in a form that allows identification of users no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed; ("limitation of storage");
- - are processed in a way that provides proper protection of personal data, including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing, as well as from accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality").
- 15.5. Personal data which are collected and processed by the Company in respect to users:name, surname, patronymic, address of residence and contact information, valid e-mail address, place of residence, relevant payment information, login (username). The company for the purpose of identifying the users personality has the right to request a scan-copy of his passport. All data which are provided by You must be correct and valid. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the data which You provide.
- 15.6. How we will use Your personal information. We use Your personal data to identify the users identity when registering on our website, to identify You for the correctness of making payments from the user to the Company and from the Company to the user. We use Your payment details (such as the name of the cardholder, the credit card number and the expiration date of the card) for the purpose of providing You with services on our website.
- 15.7. We use Your personal data for such main purposes: to provide You with our services; to maintain Your account and records; to communicate with You in the frame of the provision of our services; to provide answers to Your questions and comments; to monitor the dynamics and levels of use of our website and the quality of our services; to determine the interest in our services; to improve the quality of our services and our website; to notify You about our special offers and services that may be interesting for You; to determine Your experience on our website; to transfer You the winnings (if there are appropriate grounds for such an action); to receive information from You, including by conducting surveys; for the resolution of disputes; for charging fees (if there are appropriate grounds); to eliminate problems and errors on our website; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to ensure compliance with the our Terms&Conditions and all our Policies placed on this website.
- 15.8. Disclosure of your personal data. Your personal data may be disclosed (transferred) by the Company to any of our affiliated companies or any business partners (regardless of their territorial location) for the purposes described above in this Policy. We guarantee that such companies are aware of the correctness of personal data processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and comply with the provisions of this regulatory enactment.
- 15.9. We and the above-mentioned companies may from time to time involve third parties for the processing of Your personal data for the purposes indicated above, provided that such processing will be governed by contractual arrangements in the form prescribed by law. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the appropriate governmental, regulatory or executive body in case it is prescribed or permitted by law
NETENT Terms & Conditions
- 1. Absolute Restriction. United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, France and Italy.
- 2. Blacklisted Territories. NetEnt content shall not be served in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Czech Republic Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Sweden, Portugal and Romania.
- 3. Branded Game Territories. Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead cannot be offered in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine
- Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man), can only be played in the following countries:Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
- 4. Pooled Jackpot Territories. No pooled jackpots may be played or accessed in the following territories:Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Ukraine