We respect your privacy right and do not collect any personal data, except for those required for your registration, identification, and for the comfortable use of our services.
By registering on the site pin-up.bet (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), you accept the personal information storage rules pointed out below.
Your data collection and storage
We can collect and process the following information:
- provided when you register and update information about yourself in your account;
- provided by you in any message, including support requests, failure reports and other requests. We reserve the right to keep records of such messages;
- payments data processed on the Website;
- information about the configuration of your computer, including the software and network properties;
Use of "cookies"
We can collect data about your Internet use through cookies. They help us to improve the website and enhance your user experience. With the help of cookies we get the opportunity to identify you as a registered website participant, and also to store various information about your account in order to avoid re-entering of this information whenever possible.
You have the right to refuse to save cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings. However, if you do, you will partially lose the ability to use certain elements of our website.
Use of information received
We reserve the right to use your information stored in the following way:
- to grant you access to the Website;
- to improve the website services;
- to identify you among other website users, (for example, ratings, standings, etc.);
- for more precise advertising campaign selections that directly meet your interests;
- for various kinds of notifications about the Website changes and updates;
- to send you other information directly related to the Website.
Your data disclosure
We will not disclose your personal information to the third parties, with the exception of the following cases provided by law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any statutory obligation or state authorized order.
Access to the information
The Website allows you to modify your personal data if such does not abuses any other Website policies.
You can adress your questions regarding this provision to our support team via e-mail email@example.com